Hotmail or Outlook is a well-known free email using across the World. Since it was acquired by Microsoft in 1997, Hotmail has been rebranded multiple time and the most recent is in 2012, when Hotmail was replaced by Outlook.com
Hotmail is now available in 106 languages and has more than 400 million users around the globe which make it one of the most popular free email in the World. One of the best Hotmail’s features is that it is very easy to sign up and sign in Hotmail within 1 minute. Today, we will instruct you ‘Hotmail Sign up’ and ‘Hotmail Login’ which you can follow these steps to do it all within 1 minute.
Features of Hotmail
- Available in 106 languages
- Compatible with other Google Services including Google Chrome, Google Map, YouTube, Google Drive and etc.
- Hotmail/Outlook.com takes privacy and security seriously. Hotmail doesn’t scan emails or any attachments for advertisement due to its respect of users’ privacy.
- Once you have sign up Hotmail and stay sign in, you will be able to use Social media like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube by using Hotmail/Outlook.com account information.
- Hotmail can be used seamlessly with Office for the web to allow viewing and editing of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents that are attached to the email messages.
Hotmail Sign up 2020
How to sign up Hotmail or create new Hotmail account that pretty easy. You can do it by follow these instructions.
- First, you have to go to Outlook.com to begin sign up process via ‘Hotmail Sign up’
- When in Hotmail sign up process. Click ‘Create free account’
- Now you will have to type your ‘email address’. You can either choose @outlook.com or @hotmail.com as you like it.
- Create Password that include more than 8 digits and then click ‘Next’
- Insert your ‘Name’ and ‘Last name’, adding your country and birth date.
- Enter characters you see and click next. Now you will be finishing up Hotmail sign up.
Hotmail Login/ Hotmail Sign in 2020
After finishing Hotmail Sign up, now you can login and use Hotmail by following these steps.
- Go to outlook.com to sign in Hotmail via ‘Hotmail Login’
- Insert your Email address and Password you use while create new Hotmail account.
- If your email address and password are correct, you will be direct to your Hotmail mailbox and successfully login Hotmail within 1 minute.